Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March 2014



I'm here! And alive and well! There has been so much that has happened in the last half a year! Yeah, it's been 6 months! Some sad news, some happy news. Where to begin...

Jacob played soccer for a couple months this past fall. He hated it though. He's not a very aggressive boy and he found it difficult take control of the ball. He's now again in t-ball. The improvement is obvious. He knows what to expect now.  And getting even better at hitting, catching, and throwing. He's doing excellent in school too. I just got his report card with nothing but good news. Jacob's into Legos, Batman and Sponge Bob. Oh, and Monsters Inc. The most recent and biggest news we have is that Jacob lost his first baby tooth. It was his bottom right tooth. He's so big now!

Isabella has also been into a few things. She's now on her second term of dance. A ballet/tap combo class. She did really well her first session last fall, but has recently become bored with it. We'll try something different next. Isabella is still in my class, but seems bored by it as well. While I love having her in my class, I can't wait for her to go to pre-k and get more.  She's also heavily into Frozen. 🎶Let it go!🎶 Yes, that Frozen! Everything is about Elsa and Ana. Isabella has also picked up a very bad habit. She bites her nails! Ugh. I hate it, but I'm working on her quitting.

So that's the gist of it around here. The hubs and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary in Vegas. We also had the death of my uncle, and to counter that, the birth of my nephew! Can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings! Hopefully, I'll be back to fill you in!



















No comments: