Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Gray & Pink Bridal Shower

One of my favorite hobbies is creating parties. I've been doing it for quite a few years now, and the last six months are no exception. I did my cousin Crystal's bridal shower last October, and a baby shower for my nephew. More on that baby shower later. For the bridal shower, we started our design from the invitation. My cousin showed me invitations and designs she liked, and I designed and personalized her very own invitation. The colors were gray and pink with turquoise and white accents. We found the center pieces at Wal-Mart for $2 and party attendees were able to take them home and plant them. Let love grow! For the dessert table, we picked some easy handheld, bite-sized desserts. It was a big hit! All the girls loved it!  I had a lot of fun designing a party from the bottom up.


 

 

 



No comments: