Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Time Update

It's been awhile but now that I've been working, it's been hard to find motivation. A lot has happened in the last couple months, so I'll give a quick run down.

We went on our first weekend trip to the snow at nearby Big Bear. We left on a Friday afternoon and came back on a Monday afternoon. I'm not going to lie. I was a little apprehensive about spending a long weekend with my family, but it turned out to be a really fun weekend! We all truly enjoyed ourselves. Most importantly, the kids had a ball! They loved the snow! The cabin was a little snug, but we made it work. And we had NO TV! However, we did have VCR/DVD. We did go little crazy over that. I hope we can make it a yearly tradition!

Next! Jacob started tball! So, lets be real. He doesn't love it. He does like hanging with the other kids, but he's not a huge fan of batting or running the bases. However, he really enjoys the after game snack. LOL! There are a lot of games too. We have two a week! But we're now getting into the swing of things and Jacob now knows where the bases are. His first game he headed straight for third, but my favorite is watching him run. It's a sooo cute! He's so little wearing an oversized uniform and a giant helmet. I love it! And so does the hubs, the big baseball fan. Unfortunately, Jacob is on the Giants and if it were up to his dad it would be the Dodgers. We've been super busy with baseball.

Lastly, for now, Isabella is finally in her toddler bed. I stretched it out as long as possible, but I knew she was ready when she could go potty 99% by herself. She is Ms. Independent! She's always saying, "I do it myself!" Oh, boy! Do we have our hands full with her! But she's adorable, smart and funny.

So, there's much more that went on but those are the biggest events we've encountered these last few months! Whew!





No comments: