Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happy *belated* Birthday...

To me! This weekend I celebrated my 32nd birthday. Wow, that felt weird to write. But, yes, I'm now 32. I had a very busy weekend. Unfortunately, it wasn't all happy celebrations with the death of a close relative, but it was a reminder at the celebration of life.

We also went to Disneyland as we try to sneak in as many days as we possibly can before our passes expire. I've decided not to renew since we'll be going on a nice tropical family vacation this summer. See you next year Mickey! Unless I breakdown sometime this year.

I also had the opportunity to see my nephew in one if his plays. This time around he was in Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. It was a great show! Much more exciting than I had expected, and definitely not the most boring.

And on my actual birthday, my mom made me my favorite dish, and my kids and niece made my cake. Hubs wants to know what I want for my gift. I'm not sure, yet. Possibly a gel nails kit. It was a great way to end the busy 3-day weekend.







No comments: