Saturday, October 13, 2012

King of the Jungle Baby Shower

I recently had the opportunity to put together an adorable baby shower. The theme picked was called king of the jungle and it's all about a little lion king. I'd also found this theme when I was on a search for a theme for the blue & brown baptism I put together. This is a super popular theme, and you can find tons of adorable ideas all over the web.

For this party I designed the centerpieces and the candy table. I love the way everything came out. But I think my favorite item that I used was the banner I made. And, can I just say, I *pinkpuffyheart* love Cricut craftroom. I don't think I could have made those cuuute little lions faces or those little onesies without it. Well, for free at least. I love the way everything came together and I can't wait to do it again.

 
 
 





 


No comments: