Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Once again, I'm late! But I do hope all the mommas out there had a fab weekend! I did. My niece took the kids for a sleepover and I had the chance to sleep in. It was weird. It was so quiet. This year we celebrated mom's day at my brother's house. He whipped up a nice meal for us. It was sooo good. It was nice to just hang out. And the hubs got me a nice hydrangea bunch, and Jacob made me a cute little card/ornament at school. Jacob and I actually celebrated mom's day a few days before. They had a muffins with mom thingy at his school. We were invited to hear the kids sing and have juice and muffins. It was cute! I loved it all.

I know I've been slacking on the blogging, but I've been busy party planning! I have my niece's graduation and the kids' birthdays coming up. I cannot believe summer will be here so soon, we've also been planning our summer. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: