Thursday, March 22, 2012

{YUM!} Chicken Parmesan Casserole

Last week, I tried this recipe out, and it was delish! But I would make a few small changes. I found this recipe...on Pinterest! It's from Food Wishes with Chef John and you can find it here. I love that he offers excellent video instructions.

So, those small changes, first of all, I would NOT use large chicken breasts. It'll take forever to cook. Okay, not forever but def more than 30 minutes. Also, the recipe calls for a whole bag of uncrushed croutons. I say crush 'em! They are just a little too big. And I think it's too much of a crunch when they are whole. However, with these teeny tiny changes, this recipe would be that much more delicious! Throw in a side salad and a piece of garlic bread and YUM! I would definitely try this again!




No comments: