Thursday, November 17, 2011

{Click, Click} Photography Class

I've always wanted to take a photography class to learn my DSLR, but there was no way in heck I was going to pay more than $100! No, thanks. Well, come in Groupon. Yup, I bought a voucher for a beginner's photography class! And guess what?! It was only $50! (Regularly $130) It was through a vendor I highly respect, and love his work, so I was stoked, kind of. Thing is, the class was kind of far for me. A 40 minute drive, so I put off the class for a while. It took me a good 6 months to finally use it. But I'm so glad I finally did cause I really liked it. I would love to take the next level, but we'll see. Anywho, the class was made up of 8 students. The first hour was spent in studio with a lecture followed by a one hour field trip on location. The location we went to was an old theater. It was fun, but there was a lot of information to remember. The best part was the tips and tricks the instructor taught us. I feel that was more of what I needed. Where as the beginner class, was to learn the buttons of the camera. I know the buttons, and I know what they do, but I need to learn how to use them to get more desirable and interesting pictures. Like I said, I would love to go to another class!

Here are some of my pics...





 

No comments: