Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bella's 1st Manicure & A Weekend Recap

Over the weekend my niece wanted to paint Isabella's finger nails, but instead, I did it. Actually, what happened was, my niece held Bella while I painted her nails real quick before she could squirm, but I did such a bad job that my niece did them again. However, Isabella was fine with her nails being painted that my niece was able to do a way better job than me. They are a true pink! I think it's sooo cute, but Isabella is a true girly girl. She loves scarfs, purses, and chapstick (no lipstick just yet). And I think she'll love dress-up. I can't wait!

And I haven't done a weekend recap in ages! But I had a very fun weekend. It was a 3 dayer, Friday we stood home just relaxing since it was a cloudy day, and Saturday was our girls' night. I had so much fun, and I haven't laughed like that in a long time. My therapy. It was a small group and we had appetizers to munch on and dessert. Oh, and couldn't forget the wine. Yum. I love Moscato. A very good time was had by all. I can say that with assurance. Finally, Sunday, I attended a photography class, but more on that next time. And it looks like November is turning out to be a fun but busy month for me. Turkey day is around the corner and I can't wait!



No comments: