Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Good Bye, Oprah.

We'll miss you. I'll miss you. Oprah's show is now over, just in case you lived under a rock. It's a sad, sad day. Oprah has been in my life as far back as I can remember. I've watched her since I was in junior high, but more so in college. In junior high I also had a thing for Ricky Lake, in high school it was Jerry Springer. But no other show has taught me so much. She brought light to situations many of us did not know about or wanted to confront. Oprah always asked the questions us viewers wanted to ask. Despite it all, she was always looking for the good in every situation and person. And let's face it, Oprah gave away some amazing things in the last few years. And, what I wouldn't give to go to a favorite things show. I seriously had hoped I would in my lifetime. Oh well. But alas, Oprah is a force to be reckoned with, and if you didn't know it (live under a rock) she has her OWN network. So, when I need my Oprah fix, and something to contemplate or ponder over, I can watch her network.



No comments: