Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pigtails

Isabella's hair is sooo long now. When it's wet it goes past her shoulders and past her eyes! I've been patiently waiting, and the time has finally come, I can put Bella's hair into two half pigtails! I use her Bumbo chair to help keep her sitting still, well as still as a 7 month old can be. Surprisingly, after a bit of combing, Isabella does stay still long enough for me to do her hair. Like super still. I think she likes it. Who wouldn't?! I love when someone plays with, or combs, my hair. It straight up puts me to sleep. Oh, but I can see the days when we are fighting over combing Bella's hair and she's screaming 'cause there are knots in her hair. Eek, I am not looking forward to that, but I love doing hair. When I was a little girl, I used to have a barbie head doll that I loved. It was just Barbie's big head with long hair. I used to do ALL of my dolls hair. Now, I can do Isabella's hair...if she'll let me!






The doll I used to practice on as a little girl.
Photo credit - Ebay.

1 comment:

MrsKBJ said...

Bella is so cute! I love the pig tails! :O)
xo
Kelly