Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Crawling!

It has finally happened! Isabella started crawling last week! Last Wednesday to be exact. I have video! She's doing the military crawl. Using her elbows and arms to drag herself along the floor. I knew it was coming since she'd been rocking on all fours trying to move. However, she's dragging her belly and I thought she would be crawling on all fours. It's okay. She knows how to get around even faster now that she doesn't have to roll around. I think she's going to start pulling up next. She's tried a few times. Eek! Will she walk before Jacob? Well, now that she can get around on her own, Bella hates being in her pack-n-play and her saucer. She'd rather be on the floor roaming around. Which I don't mind. When she's happy, I'm happy. I also have some more BIG news to share about Bella, but I'll post more on that later. I really want to get a picture!

On her way to get Rex.

She got him!

Her new quest! Getting into the saucer.

She did!

Jake just had to join her.

This was the 1st day Isabella was crawling. Please excuse her morning hair, and Jacob's obsession with all things police/fire department related.

No comments: