Thursday, March 24, 2011

Brazilian Blowout @ 3 Months (and counting!): It's over.

Actually, I knew it was over a few weeks before the 3 month mark. I could feel my hair was not as soft, it was starting to frizz up more easily, and drying time was starting to get longer. Now that my old hair is relatively back, it took about 1.5 weeks to feel back to normal, I MISS my BB. I do. I liked my hair, for once. But towards the end, I was getting tired of it. The washing every other day, the having to blow dry after I showered. It was getting old. Now I'm back to washing everyday, but my hair is usually wash and go anyway. I can comb it out, put a little mousse in it, and I'm done. I air dry to avoid damage, split ends, and frizz. So, now I'm looking forward to the fall, when I might get it done again. Either fall or next winter. I can't wait for smooth, luscious locks again. But I needed a break. But, ohhh, do I miss it.


Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: