Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Brazilian Blowout @ 2 Months!

It's been two months, and while I still LOVE my hair, and get many compliments on it...I'm starting to get a little tired of it. Just a little. It's still easy to style, but I messed up. For the last month, I thought, wow, my BB only really lasted me a month. My hair started feeling less smooth, more frizzy, and just different. Not like it felt just the month before. Well, it was me. I accidentally bought VOLUMIZING shampoo/conditioner instead of the smoothing set. And let me tell you, the volumizing stuff really worked. I immediately bought smoothing shampoo/conditioner when I made this realization. BTW, for those of you wondering, I use Loreal's EverPure Smooth line for color treated hair. And what a difference it makes! After one wash, my hair felt soft and smooth as it did just a month before. So, after 2 months, my BB is still going strong. Will we make it to 3 months??





No comments: