Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Officially Potty Trained!


It's been a month since we'd started, and I guess I can officially say Jacob is potty trained. He has had 1 major accident in the last month, and a few teeny tiny accidents. But we all know those won't go away for awhile. When he gets consumed with something, he easily forgets he has to go to the potty, but he'll squirt a little, realize he's wet, and tells me he has to go potty. He's doing really well. At night he wears a pull-up, but, more often that not, he'll wake with it dry and will let me know he has to go potty. He also goes #2. That took a few weeks, but he's getting more and more comfortable with it. The chart and M & Ms are looong gone, but we still praise him when he goes. We either say Good Job! or give a high five. He also does the same to us when we use the potty! It's so funny. He'll be like, "Good job, Momma! Pee pee potty!" I'm super proud of him for doing so well. A month ago, I seriously thought it would take like 3 months. Thankfully, it did not.

And on another note, I've been slacking on my blog(s). I'm busy with, and obsessed with, a couple of other things at the moment. And I should be blogging about it. I've got to get back on track!



No comments: