Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Weekend!

Our weekend was awesome! Kinda. My parents were out of town so we missed them, but we managed to still have a good time. Early Xmas eve, the kids made sugar cookies to decorate that night, and Jacob wasn't really into it. Later that night, last minute, we decided to celebrate Xmas eve at my bro's house. We had a delish dinner that included grilled rib eye, grilled chicken, scalloped potatoes, salad, some veggies, bread, cookies...Yum! My mouth is watering just thinking about it! It was so good! Oh, and lots of wine. Momma got a lil tipsy. Oh, and some hot tub time. By the end of the night, I was very relaxed. LOL! I needed it. Xmas day was low key. We all met at my sister's house for breakfast, and opened all of our presents. Jacob got tons of toys! So much so that I hit up Target the next day to buy an organizer for his toys. We're slowly opening up his presents. Isabella got some toys but lots of clothes. I love clothes! It was a really nice weekend. Very grateful and thankful to have spent it with family and friends.

And I have some big news! We've started potty training Jacob! I will update how that's going soon.

Xmas eve!



Xmas day!



No comments: