Tuesday, September 7, 2010

STTN

Heck yes! Isabella has been sleeping through the night, and I don't mean 5-6 hours, try 8-10 hours! It's awesome! Actually, she's been a good night sleeper since she was a week old sleeping the 5-6 hours a night, but as she's getting bigger she's eating more throughout the day, so mommy can sleep at night. Thanks, baby girl! And I've been trying to get her used to her crib. I try putting her in for naps, and so far she seems to like it. I think it's because it's firmer than her PnP. But naps are rare. She cat naps 10-15 minutes here and there, and mostly in someone's arms. Oh, you better believe I don't walk around with her attached to me. I would go nuts, instead I plant her in her bouncy chair. She's finally used to it, and actually likes it. So does Jacob, he has to touch it every time she's in there. And there have been a few occasions where he's sent her on a really bouncy trip. Poor baby. but I'm so happy I get decent sleep! Although I do have to admit, I get up in the middle of the night every few hours to check if she's okay. What can I say, I'm a spaz about sleep!

And I have to mention, because it's so cute, a collection of lullabies by Rockabye Baby! Some of my favorite artisits include Cold Play, The Cure, The Bealtes, and No Doubt, but there are quite a few more artsists! Some of their top songs were made into lullabies. And when she naps, I play them for Isabella. Love it!









No comments: