Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Reality TV Junkie...

I've noticed, that ever since Ugly Betty ended, I am a reality TV junkie. ALL I watch is reality TV. These are the shows that are on my DVR year round. But then there are my absolute FAVORITES. Some of my shows include:

- Kourtney & Khloe take MIA
- Keeping Up w/ the Kardashians
- Kendra
- Bethenny Getting Married?
- The Real Housewives of OC
- The Little Couple
- Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood
- Giuliana & Bill
- 16 & Pregnant
- Kate Plus 8
- Ghost Hunters/GHI
- Destination Truth


My FAVORITES:



The Real Housewives of NJ (RHONJ). I looove this show! It's just a train wreck I cannot turn away from. These women are nuts, some more than others. Ahem, Danielle?! She's a walking contradiction. Everything that comes out of her mouth contradicts her actions. However, I *heart* Theresa, Jacqueline, and Caroline. Theresa is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode w/ her nasty temper. Jacqueline is just a puppet, and Caroline is like the mafia mother I've never had. And their poor kids! I would hate to have to deal w/ their mother's drama, like Danielle's girls and their mom's sex tape. Hello?! She claims to share everything with them...I wonder if she shared that little nugget w/ them?? But alas, I cannot get enough, and I'll be sad when the reunion shows are over. But you better believe I'll be watching the next season.



Teen Mom, oy. This show is just devastating to watch. My "favorite" couple to watch is Amber & Gary. They're so dysfunctional and yet, they want to spend the rest of their lives together. Oh, and can someone tell me how Amber lost all of that weight?! I heard it was from karate classes/gym, and here I thought she didn't have her GED. She must have squeezed it in somewhere with the gym, right? Uh, no! Apparently she still does not have her GED. Hmmm. Gary run! I used to dislike Farrah, but this season it's evident why she's so jacked up. Her baby daddy died not knowing he had a daughter, and she thought he was The One. Oh, and the little situation between Farrah and her mom, WOW! While I don't agree with how she treats her parents, I do see where she's coming from now. Maci is just boring with her Bentley (<---do you think that's wishful thinking?), although it's crazy she's already dealing w/ child support as a teen. And finally, Caitlin and Tyler. I had wished they'd stay together and tough it out. But then I came back to reality and realized that they are kids who gave up their baby for adoption, and the chances of them making it weren't exactly high. I wish each and everyone of them the very best.




And last, but certainly not least, Jersey Shore, baby! This show is ahhhmazing! Are these people for real? Guidos and guidettes? First of all, I had no idea The Situation was only in his 20s! I thought he was in his 30s! But Pauly, he's my favorite. He's a cutie minus the hair, yuck. And Vinny seems like a sweetheart. Speaking of the sweetheart, Sammi needs to get real. Why would you share a house with your ex-boyfriend/boyfriend/ex-boyfriend... I don't know if they're together or not. And Ronnie is just Nasssty <---with a capital N! Hooking up w/ girls in the club and then going home to Sammi...Puke! And hello, to Angelina from Staten Island! Can you say, troublemaker who missed out on her 15 minutes last season. Now she's looking for it this season. Ugh, go home...again. My faves of the girls, Snooki! She's like the little engine that could. She's actually funny, but such a ditz. And Jwow is okay, I say this cause I wouldn't want her to come kick my *ss. This season just started a few weeks ago and I can see the mad drama. GTL!

No comments: