Monday, September 20, 2010

Party Planning Mode

It's official! I'm in full out party planning mode. It's only been a month since my last party, and I'm at it again. This time I'm planning Isabella's Baptism. And it's already starting off a little bumpy. So I equate finding the right baptism dress with finding the right wedding dress. When you find the one, you know immediately that it's the one. Well, if you don't know by now, I have a very bad habit of procrastinating. And I thought I'd learned my lesson to do things early, but I guess not. Last week, I found Isabella's baptism dress, after looking at a ton of them. It was exactly what I was looking for: pretty, soft, sweet. A future heirloom...I hope. I LOVED it. See that? Past tense. Yeah, loved. But fret not. Anyway, I go to order it this last weekend, and it's NO LONGER ON THE SITE! What?! NO! I was bummed. All I thought was, great, I have to find another dress, but it'll never be perfect. So, I decided to call Monday morning to see what was up.

Apparently, they are trying to catch up with their orders on the dress, and will have more in 2 weeks! Yay! So, I jumped on it and pre-ordered her dress. Here's to hoping we get it in time. Did I mention her Baptism is a month from now? Well, it is, and it's just enough time to plan a prefect little celebration!


No comments: