Thursday, August 26, 2010

Isabella's Birth Announcements & Newborn Pics

It was back in June when I made arrangements to take Isabella's newborn pictures. We had originally planed for the last week in July but as we know, she came a week early. So, the very weekend we came home, we had her pictures taken when she was only 4 days old. And again, I *heart* Craigslist! I found my photog at a really great price, she traveled to my house, and she gave me the CD to print my own pictures. I was able to use the images to make Isabella's announcements! And it was sooo hard to chose which pictures made the cut, but here's her announcement, some collages the photog made, and a couple of in-hospital pictures...


















1 comment:

MrsKBJ said...

Aww precious!! You have a beautiful family!!