Monday, July 5, 2010

July 4th Recap

I hope everyone had a fun and firework filled 4th! We did! The weekend, despite it being a long one, went by super fast. Friday Jacob and I had a park play date, but man was it hot. Saturday I had an early NST, and baby girl looked fine. My amniotic fluid was back up at a good level. Saturday night Jes, Jacob, and I went to watch a UFC fight at a cousin's. Didn't watch it, but had some fun girl talk. Sunday, the 4th, was very low key. We did nothing. I did nothing. Well, actually, we did see a local firework show. Jacob loves fireworks! Future pyro, maybe? He danced and clapped to the music they were playing at the show, and every time he saw a good firework he would clap even more. **I have video** Momma got to enjoy her usual funnel cake while Dad chugged down some Jamba Juice. Him and my niece. At the end of the show they were selling them for $1, you know they took some to go. Finally, Monday I had another NST and baby girl was wild! She had been moving pretty much all morning, and most of the afternoon. My appointment was at 3p and she was just all over the place. We were all just watching my stomach move. Baby girl looked good, however there were some dips in her heart rate, but the nurse thinks that because she was moving so much, those dips could have been her baseline. We had an AFI to check my fluid again and it was still the same as the day before. The nurse said a Peri would get back to me if we needed to repeat the NST again. Let's hope not. And this week is filled with appointments once again. I'll see my OB for my weekly, and my Endo to check on my GD. I think I may be put on meal time insulin. Ugh, I hope not, but I've been lax since we're coming down to the end. And finally, an NST at the end of the week. Busy, Busy week.

Fun at the park...



Eating some strawberry shortcake. Yum!

Trying to roll down the hill...

Eating some funnel cake waiting for the fireworks...
Still waiting...

It's getting dark...

Waiting...



No comments: