Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day Weekend

I know it's a little late, but I hope the dads out there had a great day! We did the usual celebration at my sister's. We had lunch and swimming. Jacob and Jesse enjoyed the pool, I did too. Jacob also had the chance to enjoy my brother's dogs. Jacob is not a huge fan of dogs. When they try to get a little too close to him, he gets the skeeves. And he loves to yell at my sister's dog, Jewel. Before he walks in the door of her house, he's been known to start yelling at her. But she's tiny compared to my bro's dog, Nala the Lab. Scooter is the beagle. They are both super sweet dogs and love kids, and so they have no problem going up to Jacob or any other kid. On father's day, a couple of my little cousins happened to be over and they would all lay on the concrete to play with the dogs through the gate. Well, Jacob saw this and tried to do it too. He even tried to give Nala a kiss and he got a big wet lick in return. It was funny and cute to watch.

He has to say cheese with this weird arm movement...




He looks miserable but I swear he was so happy...






Jacob's buddies, Nala and Scooter...


He was giving Nala a kiss...


Jacob having a conversation with Scooter...


No comments: