Tuesday, June 22, 2010

35/35

What does it mean? It means I am 35 weeks pregnant with 35 DAYS to go! Ack! Or less! So with all the commotion of Friday and the scare Isabella gave us, it was time to get ready for her arrival. You know, just in case she's early. This past weekend I packed my hospital bag along with her stuff too. We got her bassinet up and ready, and now it's a waiting game. My family thinks she'll come around July 10th, I think she may come early, but I'm not sure how early. At first I thought maybe around the 20th, but now I think it may be around the 4th. Is that crazy? I think it's because I'm feeling more contractions than I ever did with Jacob. I've even felt some lower back ones. But it could also be that anything can happen from now until my due date, and if she needs to be out of my tummy to be healthy, then so be it! We'll see!

I also had another NST since last Friday, and Isabella was perfect! However, the AFI did not look too perfect. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. Apparently at my last AFI, my amniotic fluid was between a 16-18 (can't remember exactly) but now it's at an 8! it's still normal, actually it's above normal, but it's quite a dip from my last AFI. So, I was prescribed rest and water. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: