Monday, May 24, 2010

Baby Girl in 3D

Over the weekend, we finally had the chance to see Isabella in 3D. It was amazing! My sister, my niece, my mom, hubby and Jacob all came along. Isabella was being somewhat cooperative, she had her hand in front of her face most of the time. The tech and I tried to get her to move it, and she would, for like a couple of seconds. We got a couple of okay shots, well as good as we could, but with a hand in her face. The tech confirmed it was a girl, and her heart was beating at 152 BPM. It's amazing how we can already see the resemblance. I totally saw something that was Jacob and Jesse. We can tell she's going to have big cheeks just like Jacob did when he was born. My prediction is she will look a little more like me than Jesse. With Jacob's 3D, I remember everyone saying he already looked like Jesse. So, we'll see in a little over 2 months!

Isabella...




Jacob...


2 comments:

MrsKBJ said...

Those 3d ultrasounds are amazing!! She is beautiful!!

Jean said...

omg! where did you go for the 3d ultrasound? i'm actually googling that right now. ha ha
my username is fschep2010 on the bump or can you email me from my comment?
Anyways great pictures!