Monday, March 15, 2010

We're sick...Again!

Yeah, the third time in 3 months, and Jacob and I are sick. We think grandma gave it to him but she's in denial. Jacob started with a cough and a slight runny nose at the end of last week, and he got a little bit worse each day. I started on Saturday, just a few days after him. We both have a cough and cold, and we can't take any medicine. Well, Jacob has baby Vicks and a Vicks vaporizer, I have decided not to take anything. Actually, I did take a little something on Saturday but just a teeny tiny amount of medicine to get me through a couple of hours, and it did. Oh, how I miss my Nyquil/Dayquil. I don't think it would be half as bad if I could take some real medicine. But I digress, My bother had game night at his house, and we really wanted to go, but we ended up leaving after just a few hours anyway - when the meds wore off. So, here we are with tissue near by at all times, and all stuffy and congested with our hacking coughs. Yuck. I'm so over being sick. My immune system really goes to crap when I'm pregnant, and Jacob was never sick when he was under a year old. What the heck is really going on?!







No comments: