Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Toddler's Bed

I've finally made a decision. For the last month, I've been trying to decide what to do with Jacob and whether or not I should move him to a toddler bed. I was really struggling with this decision but one day it just hit me. He adjusts well to change, and I think he'll do okay in a toddler bed (and I don't want to buy another crib). Of course, I could be totally wrong about this whole thing and all h*ll could break loose. Let's hope not. So, his bed is ordered and should be here in a few weeks. I'll try transitioning him into it when it gets here...maybe. We're also going to be moving his room around to accommodate his sister's things and start getting her portion of the room ready. Yup, they're sharing a room. Something I'm okay with..for now. But, I'm just glad I made a decision. I will share pics once I get the room completely done.

His new bed, it matches the other furniture in the room.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I bet he'll do great! I worried and worried about switching L and he loves his big boy bed. We skipped the toddler bed and went right to a full and he freaks out if we try to get near his crib now. LOL. Good luck Jacob!