Tuesday, March 2, 2010

No rain. No puddles.

I've mentioned before that we've been having a lot of rain here in So Cal, but there are still many days with no rain. And there are still days when Jacob wants to jump in puddles. Well, my niece found a solution to this problem. A few weeks ago, Jasmine took Jacob outside to play in puddles, but it wasn't raining, so they made their own puddles. Jasmine filled up a bucket (over and over again) with water and dumped it out so Jacob could jump in the "puddle." It was funny. When I went out to check on them, I see Jacob carrying a bucket of water and dumping it, then jumping in the water he just dumped. I wish I had video (dumb Flip broke), but all I have are pictures...

Carrying the water...


Dumping the water...


Jumping in the puddle...




And repeat..


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi neighbor! I'm passing on the Sunshine Blog award to you! Visit my blog for more info:

http://whimsyandwise.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunshine-award.html