Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm in trouble.

Since we've found out we're having a girl, I've been so proud of myself for holding back and not buying anything. Well, that has changed. I bought something I did not need, at all. I bought a Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag. So, what's wrong with that? Well, I have 4 other diaper bags - a Coach, a Bumble, a Timi & Leslie backpack, and a Twilight/Jacob backpack. And Jess has, more than once, mentioned that we have a lot of bags, and here I go adding another one in. However, in my defense, of the 4 bags we have, two are gender specific, and I got a discount on my PPB - outlet sale. Ugh, sometimes I'm an impulse shopper, and it's not with cheap things. I also bought something else, but it's more economical. I bought our baby girl a set of Trumpette Maryjane socks. Jacob had the boy's sneaker version, and now she needs the girl's. And I bought them with a gift card. Okay, okay, so those are all excuses, but I'm happy with my purchases.

Isn't she pretty?!






2 comments:

MrsKBJ said...

I love the bag!! So cute!! And those socks are great!! I bought them in 0-12 and then some in 12-24mo and Madison can actually still wear the 0-12mo. They are so cute and wash great!! :O)

Jennifer said...

I love that PPB diaper bag!