Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jacob's 18 month stats...

and V-day weekend update. Jacob had his doctor's appointment today. We were seen by someone different since we've changed insurance providers a few weeks ago, and I like his doctor, so far. Jacob is currently 33 inches tall, in the 90th percentile, and weighs 28 pounds, in the 80th percentile. The doctor said that he looks VERY healthy. Such great news! Oh, except he's starting with a cold. It's going around over here. He didn't have any shots, but he probably will during his next visit. Anywho, we'll hopefully be seeing a neurologist soon, too. Just for a check-up. And I've realized that Jacob is a ladies' man. He just draws them in with his kisses and waves. It's hilarious!

And I hope everyone had a fab Valentine's day weekend with their SO! I did! Jesse surprised me Friday night (to skip the V-day rush) with a dinner at The Melting Pot. I've been trying to get to this place for the last 3 V-days. I think Jess finally got the hint. And O.M.G. this place is delish! we had the Big Night Out, a 4 course dinner. It was just to die for. Yummm. And the chocolate...Just heaven. We had the Flaming Turtle, milk chocolate with 151 rum, caramel, and walnuts. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it. Jess also had some flowers delivered. A lovely bouquet of pink, white, and red tulips. They're so pretty. Thanks, babe! Love ya!





No comments: