Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I've been featured...

at The Creative Party Place! Ack, I'm so excited. Check out my feature on their site! It's the Mod Monkey Party. I submitted Jacob's 1st birthday party after using the site for a ton of party ideas. I remember looking through the site for ideas on monkeys and polka dots. I couldn't wait to share the outcome to Jacob's party and share my ideas. I continue to use the site for party ideas and highly recommend the site to others looking for cute, adorable party ideas. They not only have tons of ideas for boy and girl parties, but great ideas for 1st birthday parties and baby showers. They also have ideas to help plan out the little details like invitations, creative cakes, and scrumptious goodies. If you haven't been to The Creative Party Place, you've got to check 'em out!



2 comments:

MrsKBJ said...

That is so exciting!! Congrats!! Jacob's party was super cute!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Corin! :) Congrats on the Feature! (btw, it's me...Wendy...your cross-the street-neighbor!) I had no idea you had a blog! :)