Sunday, November 29, 2009

A little late.


I hope everyone had a long relaxing weekend with family and friends! I did! I really had a nice weekend. It could have turned out completely different but I thank God it did not. So, Jacob had his EEG done, and the results came back normal. After talking with his neurologist he basically said that we have to wait and see if Jacob has another seizure, and I pray to God that he doesn't...ever! Of course the odds are not in his favor, and since he's already had 2 in a month's time, it doesn't look like that may happen. But we'll keep praying and our fingers crossed. Oh, and He developed a rash! I have no idea what's it's from but we'll see what his pedi says about it. Our thanksgiving was very low key. We spent it with family and friends at my mom's house. We had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, salad, bacon wrapped asparagus, pumpkin pie, cake...a stomach ache. Actually, I didn't. Saturday I had a day to myself. I had dinner at my favorite Japanese restaurant...mmm, and I went to the movies and saw The Blind Side. It was a nice feel good movie. Today, Sunday, my cousin came over to visit and gossip. In all, a very nice weekend. Oh, and I can't forget. I got a new computer! Yay! I can't wait to get it! My current computer is eight years old! Yes, eight years! Thank you Best Buy for putting your Black Friday Sale online! And I got some Xmas "shopping" done. Oh and our Xmas decor is up. I'll post pictures soon!

No comments: