Monday, July 20, 2009

What's up?

Nothing spectacular going on over here. Well, except for all the new things Jacob has been doing. A few weeks ago he started waving, Saturday he learned how to clap, and now he's doing pat-a-cake. He's down to only 2 bottles a day for morning and night, but a sippy for lunch and snack. He took to sippies quite fast, but I'm not sure if I want to give up on the bottle completely. He also learned how to sip out of a straw a couple of weeks ago, too. Oh, and the funniest thing is that he loves Popsicles but he hates that he can't bite them easily. He's gotten used to otter pops 'cause they melt easily and he can eat 'em up quickly. As Jacob's 1st birthday moves closer, I find most of my time devoted to planning his party. I've bought and ordered a lot of stuff, and now I just have to put it all together. Right now my main concern is the cake, I want something cute and I found it, but we'll see how it comes out.

Other than that, things really are boring. Weekends are spent chillin' 'cause it's been HOT! I've been party planning, and running a bunch of errands. I can't believe summer is half way over! Hello?! Didn't it just start?

Always stickin' his tongue out!


Waving Bye


Reading a book...
Yummy sippy...


Getting into trouble...




1 comment:

Unknown said...

That tongue picture is so cute! :)