Friday, July 31, 2009

Flashback Friday: August '08

Looking back at last August (here & here), it's hard to believe a year has passed. It was the fastest year of my life, and it's still whizzing by at lightning speed! Exactly a year ago around this time, I was anticipating Jacob's arrival and dealing with all the side effects of pregnancy including a nasty rash and carpel tunnel. I also braved an earthquake and infant classes. My how far we've come. Now as August approaches we're anticipating Jacob's 1st birthday. I'm super excited and can't wait to celebrate. I think I may cry that day. We may do something special on his actual birthday. If not, we have a party a couple of days later that's going to be just as awesome.

We have a couple of things to look forward to in the next few weeks. Jacob will be getting his first haircut, his 1st birthday portraits, the city's annual Corn Festival and possibly taking a day trip somewhere fun. Ah, it's going to be a crazy 2 weeks.

We'll have a walker soon...




No comments: