Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cruisin' & Relaxin'

Relaxin' and cruisin' that's what we've been doing during these dog days of summer. Actually, we stay in doors quite a bit since it's so hot out. But when we do go out, we have fun. Jacob loves the pool and lately he's been making a stink about being in his floaty. The last couple of times he's been swimming, he was okay for 10 to 15 minutes, but then he'd start moving and whining about getting out. He'd rather be held in the water. Uh-oh.

For the last couple of weeks I've been trying to catch Jacob in the act of quite a few things, but every time I reach for the camera he stops and immediately wants to play with it. Luckily, I've caught him clapping, playing pat-a-cake, taking some steps, and riding some of his toys. I'm hoping to catch him say "What's that" except it sounds like he's saying "Wsat." I also want to catch him waving "Hi" and "Bye." I also think we may have a gymnast. For the last week or so, he's been doing this downward dog yoga pose, half somersault thing. I have a picture, but I want video!








No comments: