Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Shoo fly...

Don't bother me! We have been dealing with a fly infestation for the last 2 days! Yes, 2 days of flies everywhere. Okay, not everywhere, but man, it feels like it. It's really disgusting. And we have no idea where they are coming from, but I'm tired of it. However, I think they're dying off. I hope they are completely out of here by tomorrow, but I doubt that will happen. We've sprayed around and luckily the spray has been killing them off pretty rapidly. It sucks 'cause we're relatively clean people. We don't leave food laying around so I'm at a loss as to where these things are coming from. I have to go through the apartment every few hours with my fly swatter. It's really driving me nuts!

So, summer is finally here! The weather has been really nice in the high 80s. Sunday Jacob and I took a drive down with my sis and her fam, and my mom, to Malibu. We went to pick up my nephew from camp. We also went to lunch at Louise's Trattoria. This place used to be my favorite for Italian food, but it was pretty bad this last time. Total bummer. And we've been outdoors a lot more. Jacob doesn't like the feel of grass on his feet. But I have to admit, the grass we have is thick and rough. The other day we were out there and he was pulling out grass, and trying to eat it. Well, he was moving fast with his hands and he actually got a blade in his mouth. I had to go in and fish it out. Yuck.

Grass on Jacob's feet...


Pulling out the grass...


Waiting to eat it...


After mom pulled grass from his mouth...


No comments: