Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Mother's Day...

It was a fab day! Happy mother's day to all the mommies out there! Hope you all had a special day. I was able to sleep in 'til about 10 am today, and it was grrreat. The rest of the day was spent at my sister's house. The men (my dad and bro-in-law) BBQed for us moms, and we had some family over. It was also warm enough to take Jacob for his first official dip in the pool, and they heated the pool for us. Jacob LOVED it! I'm not surprised since he loves bath time too. We had fun in pool!





What more could I ask for...

Well, I got some awesome gifts. Jess (and Jacob) gave me a sweet card and flowers. My BIL also got me some pretty flowers, and my nice and nephew made me cards. My sister, and her family, also gave me the Twilight book set! And one of my brothers gave me the Tiffany lock pendant for mother's day/graduation. All in all, it was an awesome first mother's day.





No comments: