Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More teeth!

For about a week now, Jacob has been cutting 3 teeth. His two front teeth and one on the side. He was a little cranky last week, and has been a little better this week, but you can see them coming in, one by one. Poor thing. Now that he has more teeth, we've started on more table foods and snacks. His favorite snacks are veggie puffs and yogurt melts. And when it comes to crawling, he's still utilizing the military crawl, but he's trying to get on all fours more and more. But he can get around really fast with that military crawl, I dunno if he'll ever make it to all fours. He's also just realized that he can pull himself up. Ugh, I can't handle my baby growing up. That means walking is just around the corner.

This weekend we celebrated Memorial Day. We had a very low-key weekend. We did absolutely nothing. My sister made dinner for us, Jesse went golfing one day, and I mostly hung out at home organizing stuff and just hanging out. It was also a beautiful weekend. And with the help from a fellow blogger, I got some tips for shooting with my camera, and took some test shots.

Enjoying some banana puffs...




Mmm, yogurt melts...


Test shots...






No comments: