Friday, May 22, 2009

Jacob's 9 month stats...

We went to the doctor's today for Jacob's 9 month check-up. He's 29.5" tall (83%) and he's weighing in at 22.8 pounds (76%). Pretty close to our guesstimate from last week. And I have to say, Jacob's such a good boy! He got one shot today and he let out one loud wail, and that was it! But then we had to get blood drawn, and as soon as I heard that, I began to get nervous. But it was all for nothing! Jacob let the lab nurse take blood without a hitch. The nurse couldn't find a vein in his arm, so he pricked his finger and had to do it the slow way. Jacob let him do it! So, for about 5 minutes, he sat on Jesse's lap with the nurse squeezing his little finger. No muss, no fuss! To top it all off, we even went to dinner after, and he was perfect! I could not have asked for a better day!

So proud of my baby boy...




No comments: