Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm so excited...

and I just can't hide it! The beginning of the year seemed to get off to a rough start, but I'm happy to report that I have a couple of fun things to look forward to.

* Almost finished! I'm almost done with my portfolio! Just some editing, and then I'll submit. So close.

* Road trip? I'm not 100% sure, but Jacob and I may go on a little road trip with my mom and my sister's family this week. Jess can't come 'cause he has to work, but I'm not sure I want to go. I'm kind of nervous about going a long distance. It'll be Jacob's first.

* Easter. It's next weekend! That means fun with the family.

* Britney Spears! I'm going to see Britney Spears in concert on April 19th. Thanks, Chema (aka Veronica)! And I may see Brit again on the 20th.

* Graduation! I'm going to be graduating from San Jose State on May 16th! Woo hoo! I'm going to get hooded! Another road trip up north.

* Summer! It's coming! That means food, fun, and swimming with Jacob. And his 1st birthday! OMG!


And just because...

No comments: