Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I did it!

I'm done! I've completed and finished my Master's degree. I turned my portfolio in yesterday, and my advisor has informed me that I've passed! Woo hoo! It took 3 years, but that included an engagement, wedding, and the birth of my son.

I'd like to give a special shout out to Veronica, who is now my peer, for helping me on this journey. Thank you for your help with those late night calls and answering all of my dumb questions. Can't wait 'til my first conference!

Anywho, that means I'll be attending my school's convocation ceremony next month...

Go Spartans!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I said it already, but CONGRATULATIONS! It's a big accomplishment and I know how proud you are of yourself. I certainly am proud of you! Welcome to the wacky, fun, and sometimes frustrating world of librarianship. You'll make a wonderful addition to any library!
--V