Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter & 8 months...

Happy *belated* Easter!!! I'm only a couple of days late. And Happy 8 months to Jacob! Our Easter was pretty fun and low key. We spent the afternoon at my sister's house like we do every year, and celebrated with close family. It was nice to sit, relax, and talk about a whole bunch of stuff. It was a really nice day, all around.

Jacob and his basket...


Jacob and his cousins...


Jacob had first dibs on the "hidden" eggs...


Jacob turned 8 months yesterday, but we won't have any stats until his 9 month Dr's appointment. He's becoming such a big boy more and more everyday. He's really good at the military crawl, and has not figured out how to get on all fours, yet. As soon as I put him down, he goes straight for his jumper.



Busted...


I've jumped on the Twilight bandwagon! I've read Twilight and saw the movie within three days. I think I may be slightly obsessed. I've already finished the second book and will probably start the third book by the end of the week. Jasmine can stop bugging me about it now. She'd been bugging me since Jacob was born, about 8 months, to read the book. I'm hooked!

No comments: