Monday, December 8, 2008

Thank you...

Oprah! So last month Oprah had a show where she gave away free Shutterfly books to everyone, including those watching at home. I was stumped at what theme to use for my book, and as I was looking through my pictures I thought, a book for Jacob. I decided to make a book for Jacob that tells a little story about the day he was born. I'm very proud of it, and here's a little preview of it...







The back cover, my favorite...




In other news, I'm still super busy. Just thinking back, I remember when times were slow, but things have picked up. Jacob is, of course, keeping us on our toes. We actually did a holiday photo shoot the other day with yours truly as the photographer. The pictures came out awesome, if I do say so myself. I will post our holiday card next week, as soon as they go out, and some outtakes.

We've also been working on our little house. It's coming along nicely. We're almost done painting, all we have to do now is put the floors in, buy some furniture, move in some existing furniture, and we're set. My goal is to be in there by the 1st or 2nd week of January, but we'll see.

And lastly, today is my last day of school. Yay! It's almost over. I just need to do my portfolio, that's due in April, and perhaps an internship, and I'm done. I cannot wait. I can see the light.

No comments: