Thursday, October 9, 2008

Whatcha watchin'?

So, now that it's the fall season I have a new lineup. Well, kinda. I'm still watching Jon & Kate + 8 on Monday nights. I still love this show despite the harsh rumors that are out there. I've heard that the kids have started preschool. And I think they may be moving into a new house. Sometimes I also try to catch The Hills and Dancing with the Stars.



My Tuesday nights are devoted to the new 90210. At first I thought I would really hate this show, but since I loved the original I thought I would give this one a chance. And what do you know, I actually like it, but I don't love it. The girls are anorexic-looking and the acting is a bit cheesy, but the drama still keeps me hooked.



And yes, my Wednesday nights are still devoted to....Ghost Hunters. And Jess still makes fun of me for it. I can't help it. I have to watch. I especially love all the ghost related shows that come on around Halloween. I got hooked way back when ABC Family used to show Scariest Places on Earth back in 2000.



Thursdays are saved for Ugly Betty. It's not as good as it used to be, but I still like to watch.



Fridays I don't have anything set to watch, but sometimes I like to watch Most Haunted on the Travel Channel. It's nothing like Ghost Hunters, but I'll watch it if I'm in the mood.

Saturdays I try to catch SNL, but I'm usually in bed by 11p, so I sometimes DVR it. It has been especially good with all the election skits. Love Tina Fey as Sarah Palin!

No comments: