Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our 1st Anniversary.

Exactly one year ago, October 20th, 2007, I married my best friend, and partner, Jesse. Our church wedding was at 3pm with a reception that immediately followed. We had approximately 140 guests, and our colors were pinks with white and chocolate brown accents. I planned it pretty much all by myself. I had my sister as my maid of honor, and my bridesmaids included Jesse's sister, my niece, and my cousin. Jesse's best man was his childhood friend, and groomsmen included my two brothers and my nephew. Everyone says that the first year is the hardest, but honeslty, this has been the best year of my life. Here we are, one year later and as happy as can be with an adorable, little boy. We finally have our little family!

A link to our wedding slide show...

Create Your Own

A link to my wedding web site...
http://jessesgirlx07.googlepages.com/weddingbio

No comments: