Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Disconnected.

My Internet service had been out since Friday! I called my ISP and they, of course, gave me the runaround. They told me there was an outage in my area, funny since my sister, who lives a few houses down from me, had service! I knew something else was wrong, luckily I had an old router that belonged to Jess, and I plugged it in, and what do you know, it worked. I've got my Internet back. I was without it for a total of 3 days. I was peeved that my ISP didn't help after I had called a total of 4 times, so I called them back and got a new box and a discount on next month's bill. But I didn't miss anything. I was pretty busy. Friday I went to my niece's football game to see her perform. And guess what I had? My sister and I shared a funnel cake! Nope, they're not only available once a year at the Corn Festival, but at every home game! Woo hoo! Saturday I also went to another field show for my niece. Poor girls, they didn't do so good. They, unfortunately, got 4th place out of 4. But hopefully it will give them motivation to work harder. Sunday was boring, my brother and Chema came over bearing food and gifts. Yup, I had my favorite nachos, and they were sooo good. For dessert I made walnut brownies that we paired with vanilla ice cream. It was delish! And yesterday, Monday, Jess had the day off. We spent most of the day cleaning, and I caught up on my Internet time.

And here's a pic of Baby J to keep you entertained (it's also my wallpaper):



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THINGS I WANT:

Let's change the subject. So, the contract on my phone is up and I want a new one. What do I want? A Blackberry Curve in pink! Here it is:



I also want a Flip video camera. I want something compact and affordable, and the Flip meets all of my requirements. I've heard nothing but good things about them. I think I'll ask for it for Christmas. However, I'm not sure whether I want the pink or black, but here's the pink:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the Flip at Costco the other day--it's really cute. You should totally get it (meaning someone should buy it for you). And the Curve is cool. So out of my league though. I can barely use my cell phone photo thingie.

Let's change the subject: join ALA already!!!

--Chema