Friday, October 10, 2008

A Decade.

Exactly 10 years ago today, October 10th, 1998, Jesse and I became a couple. We met in August of '98 but didn't officially get together for a couple months. We've experienced a lot of ups and downs, but luckily we've shared more ups than downs. Our relationship hit a rough spot around the four year mark, but we recovered. We've never broken up, and have gone strong since. I was only 17 when we met and Jess was 20. I was a senior in high school and Jess was in his 2nd year of the Marine Corp. We were engaged in May of '06, and, in exactly 10 days, we'll be celebrating our very first wedding anniversary. Love ya, babe!


*Side note about this picture: It was taken only a few days before my 18th birthday. On this day, I also got my very first, and only (for now), tattoo.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Ahh...the younger days!

--Chems