Monday, July 14, 2008

Party, party, party...

I'm seriously over parties. Party on Saturday, party on Sunday. What was supposed to be a small get together, turned into a party. Ugh. So, it was my mom and nephew's other birthday celebration yesterday, and there was supposed to be only a total of 20 guests but ended up being a total of 40. But I had fun. And had a chance to cool off in the pool. It was a pool party. Just means more fun, food, cake, and ice cream. We had nachos, deli sandwiches, and fried chicken. Here are a couple of pics...

More cake...


"Happy birthday to you..." again...


The boys playing poker...


My adorable little cousin Salina...


All in all, despite the heat and humidity, we had a good time.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I've been trying to finish up Baby J's stuff, and one thing that I was procrastinating on is his name. Well, we finally decided on it, and I had custom wall letters made. Once everything is complete I'll post a pic, but for now here's a teaser pic...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yumm, more cake! And I am trying to figure out the name! So far, I have no guesses!