Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One month to go...

Today is July 15th and my due date is estimated to be August 15th. I have approximately 31 days to go. I can't believe it. These last couple of days, as my due date grows nearer, I have been thinking about a lot of things. How exhausted will I really be? What am I capable of? What exactly is going to happen? All of these questions, and many more, are driving me nuts. I'm a planner. I like to have things in order and I like to prepare myself, and with a birth of a child you just can't do that. So, I've been trying to get as much done as possible, but since this is our first child I have no idea what to expect at all. I'm not sure I have everything I need for when he gets here. I have the basics, but I feel like I need other stuff or that stuff is missing. I suppose tomorrow I should find out some news. I have an OB appointment and an ultrasound. The ultrasound is to check growth since he was measuring almost 4 weeks ahead at my last OB appt. I hope to hear something at my OB appt, as far as what, I don't know, just some kind of news. I'll also begin to see my OB weekly now. I'm basically just waiting to go now. But it's all worth it...



No comments: