Sunday, July 20, 2008

Boring...

It's Sunday night, and I had a pretty boring weekend. I have to admit that I wanted it to be boring. I have very little, to no energy, and since I will be having a child soon, I decided to basque in the glory of nothingness. Okay, okay, I did some stuff. Saturday, my sister, my niece, and myself went on a little shopping trip. Our first stop was Babies R Us where I returned some baby shower stuff, and I got a good chunk of change back. Next, we headed to the mall. And, BTW, I loathe the mall on a weekend. Anywho, my sister needed to buy a b-day gift, and my niece wanted to buy some stuff. I did nothing but sit. I didn't need or want anything, let alone be there, so I sat myself on a bench the whole time. After they shopped and I sat, we started to get hungry, so my sister wanted to head out to lunch at Red Lobster. Food was okay.

Saturday night was less eventful, I sat myself in front of the TV and watched The Phantom of the Opera. I hadn't seen it since it was in theatres back in '04. I absolutely love the music. I also started getting hungry for dinner. I must also mention that before Phantom, I was watching a burger challenge on Food Network. So, what did I want for dinner...a burger, and where did I send hubby? To In-N-Out...

I had a cheeseburger with grilled onions, animal style fries, and a strawberry shake...


Sunday was boring, too. I was super duper lazy. Jess was working overtime, and I had the TV all to myself. I watched a lot of MTV, which I've not done in a looong time. I watched a couple episodes of True Life and Made. I was quite entertained. But by the time Jess came home I was over TV and I wanted to watch a movie, so he suggested Blockbuster. Yes, it's true we do not have Netflix but we do have Dish, but nothing was on, so we resorted to Blockbuster. A couple of days ago Jess and I had been joking about the movie The Great Outdoors, so we picked that up along with Semi-Pro. Oh, and Cold Stone ice cream. I had Birthday Cake Remix: cake batter ice cream, with rainbow sprinkles, brownie, and fudge all in a waffle cone. Jess had an Our Strawberry Blonde: strawberry ice cream with graham cracker pie crust, strawberries, caramel, and whipped cream. It was yummy :0)

Now, I'm just prepping for tomorrow. I have to fast before I have blood drawn tomorrow. Hopefully, everything comes back negative.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh...burgers! Remember when we watched the burger special on Food Network and we got T & S a little while later?
--Chema