Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bed rest...

So, I have been on official bed rest since Monday, and can I just say that it is so boring. I mean, I love being lazy some days, but not to be able to do anything all day everyday just stinks. Of course, I've done a couple of things and Jess was not too pleased about it. But it's so hard to stay in bed. So far I've gotten baby's clothes together to wash, and I made the bed once this week. Other than that it's a day filled with online activities and TV. Thank goodness Jess has a laptop, unfortunately I have a desktop, but his laptop has kept me sane. However, a few of the websites I frequent on a daily basis have been down so I've been looking for fun anywhere I can and that includes shopping online. So, what I have a I bought so far:
A diaper bag by Bumble...



A hat with baby's name...



And a ton of "window" shopping for other things I want, and will eventually get.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update for Monday: I went for baby's NST and ultrasound. Guess what?! Baby's head down again! For the last couple of weeks every other visit he flips. One day he'll be breech and the next he's head down. I wish he would stay head down already. It makes me nervous. But on the health front momma and baby are still perfect. However, I do have a regular OB appointment today, so we'll see how that goes. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sorry to hear you are on bedrest :(. Keep us posted on the doctors appointment!